My first BJ

Let me tell you about my first fellatio. Blowjob, pompino, pete or whatever you call. The first time I understand that sex is masturbation, so this was the first time with a penis and ejaculation. Able to other people also want to tell: for that send me your story and publish it here on this blog. Now for my story.


As a teenager I'd go on summer vacation to the holiday house of a friend during the month of December. We had known since we were little girls kindergarten together and lived nearby. When we happened 15 years I'm going to tell. And before I say it is not recommended. It is best to reach mental maturity to sexual experiences.

We went on a Friday afternoon to stay 10 days in your holiday house in the suburbs of metropolitan Buenos Aires. There were two of us and their parents. I'd noticed that his dad was physically very cute. At the time of puberty is difficult not to mix emotions. Was so I felt drawn to him.



The house had two large rooms on the ground floor and we occupied as follows: one slept her parents and the other slept us. In the early hours of Friday to Saturday I woke up, went to the bathroom and back room got confused. I entered the room of the parents of my friend and, thinking it was ours to go to bed I was surprised by "hit" with dad. He had a deep sleep and all I did was mumble something and turn to the other side of the bed. Mom didn't flinch.

I was ashamed and went a little faster toward my bed. The next day I didn't tell anything and neither parent said something about the incident. I was thinking about what I had felt: a man, the body of an adult, firm, strong man, against me. The next night I had to masturbate. And I heard two nights while having sex.

I knew that was just a week and could miss the chance to try for the first time a penis. Did not know how or who to ask. So I decided to take a chance on the last night: I was going to wait until morning to enter the room and touching the penis of my friend's dad. And I did: I went quietly to his side of the bed and knelt in case the mother could see me turning her face. It was a very hot night and he slept only a boxer. First I hesitated, not knowing if lower the boxer or something else. I had a few attempts with my fingers but small movements of the man before me stood still and returned to the starting point.

Finally I decided to lift the boxer and touching the penis below. I started to rub the tip with my fingers and he became like a whimper that gave me more courage. I began to masturbate very smooth trunk and feel changing from soft to hard while enlarged. I did not know how to continue. She was very excited, his heart pumping strong in my chest and with his hot cock in my hand. I felt that he said something:

- "Suck my love".

Where I wrote "my love" actually the name of his wife said. I obeyed, I had time to think about anything, I acted mechanically. First I felt his huge head warm on my lips, parched by nerves, and I started to give short puffs, which only entered the head in my mouth, and with a good amount of saliva. I heard saying:

- "Eat it all my love, like You know."

I had to put it all in my mouth whole. I did it quickly and almost choked me but had avoided making much noise and wake his wife. Sucking nip over the trunk but not to deep throat. I felt his big, hard and hot cock inside my mouth, with lots of saliva, pouring started masturbating, I could not stand me. I did not hear very well but I think he said something like:

- "How are sucking the penis today ... seems to want milk"

I was ecstatic: deliciously sucking penis and masturbated while dripping from my mouth and in my crotch. I do not know how long I was well but suddenly felt a hot, thick liquid in my mouth, father's hand holding my neck and he said:

- "Drink milk my love, take it all... so... so..."

When he released me I went quickly to the bathroom. I went in but not turned on the light, I was listening at the door. My heart galloped unbridled not wanting discovered me, because I wanted to know what was in his mouth and because I had really liked sucking a penis. After a long time I turned on the light and opened my mouth as much cum I had swallowed and just felt sticky which had dripped down my face and neck. I brush my teeth, face and body before going to sleep.

The next day nobody said anything but I was very embarrassed and hardly spoke throughout the day and on the way back to my house.

I hope you liked what I told them the first blowjob and I keep reading. I have many more stories to share with you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario. Sólo te pido que seas respetuos@ con todos los que estamos por aquí. Gracias.